<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Goodbye '08 ,Hello '09 !
    Date : Wednesday, December 31
    Time : 6:58 PM

    Yesterday met up with Fazirah at Westmall to teman her go borrow books .
    But she didn't manage to pay her outstanding fines jadi tk le pinjam la .
    & then headed for Jurong West with my kakak .
    Lepak-ed with her friends until around 8.30 & then got home .
    I swear their ciggy's puffs were tempting .
    But as usual *coughs* ,I refused their offer . Ikaa kn strongg ,cheyybaah !
    Anyway I don't need those things .
    & today they will be going for the countdown .
    Thought of tagging along since they offered but I really need to get ready for school .
    Skirt tk jahit jahit lagi . Macam malas gitu .

    Symbolic Walk for BBSians this morning was a great 'gathering' for 2E4 '08 .
    & as usual ,I was late . Fazirah da cantek2 bilang cekgu bus lmbt ,
    abe makcik kpo kt sebla g ckp "her house there only !"
    Bagos la tu eh Asyiqin ,buat lagi la mcm gitu . Haiyooo !
    I reached the hardcourt & Ms Chua(Mrs Liu) went "Atiqah !! You've never changed !"
    I thought what thing siak I never change . Skalik prangai daahh ..
    Anyway Mrs Chua Lin Lin cool what ,never scold .
    & then had breakfast @ MacDonald's . Couldn't finish up my pancakes & the Milo made me wanna poop .

    Currently there are parades on the streets of Bukit Batok .
    Damn noisy uh the Chinese ones . Clangclangclang non-stop .
    It's still early until the end of 31st December 2008 laa ,haiyooo .
    & before I forget ,HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the people on Earth & also to the ones on Mars .
    Let's countdown together ..on Channel 5 later @ 12 ah okay ;D

    You made this whole feeling come back again
    It was like a repetition of the same scene
    & you really made me wanna move on
    If only I could tell you cause I'm sick of waiting