<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    It Seems Like It is ,But Actually It Isn't
    Date : Monday, December 15
    Time : 7:59 PM

    Yesterday was the first time that I enjoyed my maternal's gathering .
    Played Ice&water & Police&thief with the little ones ,back to those young days .
    Then Atiqah tk tau sawan ape smpi rolled on the wet playground floor ,so my jeans got all stained . & they got even dirty-er when I ran on the grass which was fuuuull of mud . I didn't care about anything else but to catch those little boys . Being in their team was fun but being their opponents team was a torture . They are like everywhere uh .

    DNT Camp just now was not a bore but I just don't see what benefits we could get from there . What we actually did was to invent a lamp(??) Pape la eh .
    Feel like not going tomorrow but I pity the rest of them doing the sculpture by themselves . Padahal I did only very little things to the sculpture . HAHAHA ,prasan need-ed gitu la eh .

    Got home & slept again straight away right until 6 .
    Tu laa ,tau besok skola tdo lmbt lagi . Then Sakinah sms-ed when I was asleep .
    So I got up then I see outside bright already . Like in the morning punye bright uh .
    & since my brain is always ain't functioning well ,I went like ,
    "Eh ,sial la da pagi !"
    "Oh shit ,late for DNT already !"
    "Why Farhan never remind siak !"
    "Tapi asal skola tk call eh ?"
    Then I look at my phone ,
    "Eh ,why 5.35 pm ?!"
    So actually I thought when I woke up ,it was already the next morning .
    HAHAHA ! Slengeee skali ,excited sngt untok DNT kepe Atiqaaahh ..
    Kaan ,tdo bnyk sngt smpi tk tau pagi ,petang ,siang ,malam ,niari ,besok ,smalam .

    & my sister will not be back until tomorrow since she's out for her 'All-Girls' chalet .
    I don't know where to sleep tonight ,parent's room ,or in the study room ,or just my room . Jurong Point has gone under renovation and they have added more & more new shops . & My sister said there were tons & tons of sale !
    Have been pastering Sakinah to follow me go 'look around' JP since yesterday .
    & yessaaah ! She decided to go tomorrow ,HurrahHurrah (!!!)
    Despite having stupid school lessons ,I will still spare time for shopping :)