<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    You're One Of The Boys ,Too
    Date : Friday, January 9
    Time : 10:15 PM

    After a few days of school ,I guess I could still cope with the 'stress' .
    What makes me wonder & ponder is ,how did Nadia get so smart when
    she is always drawing in class ??! From 2NA to 3E .
    & not just 3E ,but 3E2 ! Fuyooooo ,baek uh Nadia !
    Aku sendirik 3E4 . What's your secret huh ? Huh huh huh ?!

    & now ,I am so so tired after 2 days of Malay Dance practice .
    Mdm Haryati conducted another practice on every Friday .
    So now our practices will be on Thursday & Friday la .
    Ah tu laa ...Nak sangat kn ade practice ,amek kaw !
    Currently practicing for SYF Judging with only 6-8 members (??) !!!
    What's with the rest of the BBSsians malay girls ?
    Join NCC (Sea) kn ? Aku tau . Prefer the hot sun/(guys) rather than the cool air-con right ? Fine ,dumbass(s) !

    AND ! Currently Suria is airing Sinaran Hati right ?
    A show where people give donations to the less fortunate kn .
    & yeahh ! I donated 10 bucks ! I thought why not since I just got back my 350 fulus .
    Besides ,those people need the $$ more than me .
    Unless if Fazirah keeps on borrowing money from me uh . HAHAHA !
    A girl aged 14 is donating $10 from her own savings to the less fortunate .
    How much kind-er could you ask me to be ?
    I'll tell you how ,yeahh I don't know the answer either .

    Now that you're being too obvious ,I'm starting to get irritated .
    Guess all I can do is ignore ,just like how I treat the rest of them .