<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Eclipse of the Sun
    Date : Tuesday, January 27
    Time : 8:57 PM

    Awww ,they look so happy serving their NS .
    Winner of the 'Lame Bodoh Kau !' Contest .
    And I get to shake hands with Halimah Yacob ! Sweeet !
    "HAHAH ,klaka nye kau !"
    "HELLO ,I rock !"
    Yesterday had the fun-est Family Picnic at Pasir Ris .
    Except that I think I twisted my right leg and had a BIG bubu on my left foot .
    So then both part of my legs are injured la . And how the hell did I walk ? Well ,I didn't walk . I crawl around wherever I go . HAHAHA ! yeah ,it ain't funny huh ?
    I sprained my leg when I was playing Soccer ,and then hurt my foot when I was playing Captain's Ball . Word of advice ,do not play on the field bare-footed .
    And this right leg seriously hurts ,not sure if I'm going to school tomorrow .
    And now I walk more like a retard ,since this precious leg seriously hurts .
    I miss that nice feeling when I get to walk . So people ,appreciate your legs !
    & then the Jamals(my sisters & brothers) ,are seriously bad at soccer .
    We made the team lose ,awwww .. that's so sweeeeet (:
    HAHAHA ,if Abang Shafiq reads this ,he's gonna kill me !

    And then I noticed ,Lina is suddenly starting to talk . HAHAH !
    I see your true colours shining through ,
    I see your true colours ,and that's why I LOVE YOU (:
    Let's lock in those lyrics ! Kay ,craps .

    And then yesterday there was Eclipse kan !! Did you people see it ?! Of course you people will need your shades la to look at the Sun .
    And I saw it ,I saw it ,I saw it !! For the first time ,I saw the Sun not being its big ,normal & round shape ,but it was a crescent this time ! Just like the crescent moon but it's the Sun's version .
    I saw the moon slowly covering up the Sun ,ain't that coolxszzxszx !!
    Gosh ,that was one special thanng to remember manzsxzx !
    & then kesiaan my Auntie ,she was pregnant and this big mouth here had to spurt out ,"You know ,my friend's mum said that when there is eclipse ,you'll need to tap your tummy or your baby will have that big black patch on the face" ,causing her to get really worried about her baby . Then she didn't get to see the eclipse la ,she had to sit in the tent ,waiting for the eclipse to end ,since she's too afraid if what I said were to happen . Of course she wants the best for her baby ,and I do too .

    And the wind at Pasir Ris yesterday was really really strong !
    Regretted for not bringing my kites there .
    Wanted to buy at the shop ,but they said kites are all sold out .
    Dangg it ! I really wanted one . It's been years since I flew one .

    And then went to the end of the Pasir Ris Park to go catch crabs .
    The crabs were really cool uh ! Their claws or whatever they call it are big on one side & tiny on the other side . And they were really playing hard to get .
    When it is low tide ,they will crawl from under the sand ,making a hole on the sand .
    And how do you catch it ? You'll have to cover the hole so that the crabs will not crawl back in .
    They were seriously fast ,just like lightning ! It's true !
    Once the leader of the troop comes out of their hole ,it'll wave its big claws ,meaning that they are calling the rest of the troops to come out . And when you watch them from far ,you'll see hundreds of them ,waving their claws . Cool huh ? Go see them for yourself .
    Kay ,I'll stop here . Time to get things ready for school .
    Actually ,there are more photos for me to upload but Blogger don't seem to work smoothly right now . So you'll have to wait okay Lina ,maybe tomorrow .

    Tiba-tiba ,ku dilamun cinta dengan dia .