<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Karma Sucks !
    Date : Tuesday, January 6
    Time : 8:38 PM

    Rubbing my tummy cause I'm damn full .
    Let's start from Sunday shall we ,HAHAH ! (macam teacher uh)
    Okay ,had dinner at Sakura International ,cheyybaaah !
    Don't know what occasion they are celebrating but wth ,just eat la okay .
    Anyway ,the food there ain't as good like they used to have .
    Actually cause there's no more the baby octopus sushi la .
    But God was so kind to me that he left 3 of the octopus sushi for me ,HAHAH !
    & of course ,I being so thankful that I shared with 2 of my younger brothers .
    So then I only get to eat one laa . But better than not getting to eat at all right .

    & Monday ,unlucky siolxzszxzxzz ! My shoe tore when I was on my way to the bus stop ! Aiyayaaaiiiii ! I woke up @ 6.45 which is obviously late already la k . But thanks to my Dad uh or else it'll take me years to wake up . So had to rush like mad cow AND I managed to get out of my house the usual time uh . Abe skalik $ tambang tkde au . Then I thought want to sneak in uh in the bus ,because late liao whaaatt . How to go back house ! Okay ,then walkwalkwalk to bus stop then my stupid shoe go tear itself . & Then wanted to call Mr Quek to inform uh (which ,I was so afraid to) . & then my stupid prepaid low la deyy ! So walked back home ,changed shoe ,buy prepaid card & topped-up ez-link card . Rabaak knzxszx ! Then Ms Lau don't believe . She said ,"What kind of punky reason is that ?" *Sigh* Last time take wrong bus ,now shoe tear . Ape peh naseb ..

    But today ,for the first time this year ,surprisingly I wasn't late !
    But the back gate almost close already uh ,lucky got the prefect down there go tell the security guard to open the gate . Or else ... late again I tell you .
    & today's Sculpture walk was interesting uh . But the only is that it's damn tiring uh .
    Walked around the Marina area . Okay lazy to elaborate uh .
    BUT ,I got to witness my guppy giving birth on the 1st of January 2009 .
    How cool is that ?! Yeahh I know it ain't that cool -.-"
    & the video in my recent post is deleted . So don't even bother pressing play .
    AND ,me Daddy just paid me back his debts . HAHAHA !
    Bapak hutang anak . How bad is that ? Very .
    Okay ,so now ,I have 350 fulusxzszxzzz !! Yabadabadoooo say I love you ! Ahh shits .