<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Pasir Ris Park Family Picnic (Photos)
    Date : Wednesday, January 28
    Time : 6:24 PM

    The skipping pro ,that's my sister btw .
    This is Abang Shafiq . If he kills me ,he's the one you people should search for .
    Told ya she's a pro . 1st prize babe , HAHA .
    All the single ladies *Beyonce singing*
    Kakak says : "Ika kerek siak tak nak tengok camera !"
    What can I do ,what can I shay ,I'm a rockstar .
    It's hard being chocolate cause you can hardly see me . HAHAHA !
    I look like a rockstar , HA-HA-HA !
    Im'ma kill you dammit !

    I kissed a girl and I liked it ,the sweet taste of her Cherry 7UP .
    Smile for the camera little boy !
    Your future Black Mamba Rockstar !

    This is all I've got in my camera . Silakan grab ye Lina ,jangan malu-malu .