Yesterday's first day of school ,I was late . Standard uh k (:
Mane tk lmbt ,I slept for only like 4 hours .
Tengok America's Next Top Model nye pasal la . It ended @ 2 .
Asyiqin gave a wake-up call @ 6.20 but I slept back again . Tk le tahan uh ..
But lucky Mr Quek & the rest of my form teachers never scold .
& As usual ,first will be the introduction of teachers ,
& then Principal's never ending speech ,followed by the spot check .
I wasn't caught & passed the spot check . Phhheewww !
I got my fingernails cut ,wore my new & long skirt & pulled up my socks .
Definitely ,bad girl gone good , HAHAHA !
Despite my dyed hair & dirty shoes ,I wasn't caught by Ms Lau .
She looked at my hair & asked ,"Did you dye your hair ?"
Then I said ,"Ya ,but long time ago already"
& she walked off . Was that even a good cover-up ?
Maybe because of my decent look la agaknye eh .
& the best part was ,she said to Gloria "See ,this is the length of the skirt that I want"
Which at the same time she was pointing at my skirt la .
Like woah ! She used me like a role model to Gloria ?! How cool is that !
I've never had that for a very long time .
& then had the school tour . The new BBSS was okay la . Not that special .
But I lovee the dance studio . The only thing is that they should've built 2 instead of just 1 .
Hello ,there's the Modern Dance ,Indian Dance & the Malay Dance .
You're trying to say that we're supposed to share that 1 room ? Okay fine ,whatever .
& besides ,you people built the dance studio 2 storey high . What's that for ?
Might as well build 2 dance studios right ? Haiyooo .
Anyway ,I think I could adapt well with my new classmates .
Cause at least they joke around . In the mean time ,I am very close to Xin En .
She rocks uh ! But my girlfriends rock even better uh okay (:
Here's a video of me & Fazirah or should I say ,Demi Cheslamatand Andar & Ameena Gomez .
For entertainment ,just in case if my posts aren't entertaining enough (: