Look at the beautiful rainbow ,which was badly snapped by this IDIOT .
Yeahh ,I suck at photography . & I'm lovin' it (: HAHA .
It's been years since I last saw one . Was sooo jakon when my brother told me .
The next day ,asked everyone that i passed by in school
the same question over & over again which was ,
"Did you see the rainbow yesterday ?! It was gorgeous !"
& they all got excited *jumping up and down* ,except for this guy -.-
You so got no sense of excitement ,HAHA (:
Anyway ,that was Wednesday .
Thursday ,had a free period so went down to Student Plaza for Social Studies .
Arm-wrestled with Alvan & I won ! YAYness !
Well that's cause I used both my hands which ,was allowed by Alvan himself .
Cause he thinks I'm so very weak . But I think so too la okay ,haha .
& also ,played First Touch for the whole day with the DO RE MI & Alvan
& this other guy which until now I've not knowned his name ,yet .
First to enter the classroom ,will lose . First to sit ,will lose .
First to step on the ground ,will lose (in a sitting position) . Etc .
& Common Tests were not going well for me .
I failed every single subject so far ,Combined Science & Maths & English .
I wrote only 7 lines for my History Essay which
obviously won't get me near to any passing marks .
My mind was seriously blank ,cause I know nothing about History .
Absolutely nothing . The notes don't seem to want to enter my brain .
But that doesn't WOW me cause I've been getting F9's for History since lower secs .
I don't understand why in the world did the school offer me this
subject combination when they know that it won't do me any good .