When we were still like primary school kids .
Noticed that I've been updating for 4 days straight ?
That's cause I've completed all of my past years homework .
Exaggerating much ? HAHA . Blog hopped to lots&lots of blogs today .
Even ones whom I don't know ,simply just related to my friends .
Most of the Sec twos ,are all complaining about their juniors ,HAHAH !
Now they know how it feels and why we keep on commenting on their behaviors .
Even when you're not doing something major wrong ,
we'll always have something to say about you .
And maybe these goes the same for us Sec Threes as well .
These commenting and criticizing is like a tradition in schools ,ya'know ?
Maybe for the ones whom have nothing better to do la ,like us (:
And as for somes ,lots&lots of couple photos .
They look so so very happy . Enjoy your upcoming V-Day okay (:
I got emo for awhile ,looking at their photos and posts about their happy ending .
I am happy with my life right now ,but that doesn't mean that I can't be happier ,right ?
Shall I accept the next 'proposal' after years of rejecting ?
We'll see how it goes la okay (:
And then for rest ,emo all the waaaayyyy !
Missing this guy la ,missing this girl la .
I was once in their shoes ,the hardest part of break-ups
which we must and need to break through .
It's hard but what else can you do ? You're the
one whom decided to get yourself in love .
HAHAHAHA ,Atiqah macam paham !
Believe it or not ,it took me a year .
Only weeks of happiness ,but a year of emo-ing .
Watcha think about that ,boy ?
You should know who you are la okay ,cause you're the only one .
But I don't blame you la okay ,friend (:
Anyway ,plans about going out with my sister was cancelled .
Since she decided to celebrate her V-Day today cause she can't take Satur-Day-Off .
And as for my family problems ,SETTLED !
They talked ,TALKED ! Yippeeediyayaya !