HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO KAK EKA !
& HAPPY 41TH BIRTHDAY TO CIK APEK ! (Cute eh name)
Ponggalo ponggal ,in translation ,let happiness come into your life .
To Kak Eka ,may you succeed in everything you do ,be it studies or even relationships .
& to Cik Apek ,may your marriage last as long as eternity .
I L O V E Y O U !
Anyway ,I wasn't aware that my relatives are coming over to my house on Saturday ,
cause I was having an arguement with Momma and wasn't talking to her .
So I slept at 4pm and thought of waking up at 4.30 to catch Wizards Of Waverly Place & Hannah Montana .
But as usual ,my very comfy pink bed was too comfortable that I didn't realise it was already 8.30 pm .
The laughters outside really woke me up from my deep sleep ah .
& of course ,I got up cause it would be really rude if my relatives came to visit and I lock myself in the room ,snoring like a big fat buffalow kansxzsxzs .
So salam-ed everyone ,and they were like ."Eh ,baru bangon ? Good morning !"
HAHAHA ! Slengeeeeeeeeee ...
And then went to shower & when I got out Kak Eka's face went ,OMG ! You just bathed ?(!!!!)
HAHAHA ! Lagi slengeeeeeee ...
& then had my dinner and dozed off to sleep again .
Cause firstly ,the day was a boring one before my relatives came .
& secondly ,I hadn't been getting enough sleep this week .
Even Mdm Jayanthi told me to get more sleep & drink more plain water .
How kind eh ? Thank you very much for your concern (:
& 3E4 ,stop bullying her laa . She seems really tired trying to tolerate with our class .
Give her a break okay people .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect your presents everyone !
Merry ChristIslam-mas ,Faizal .
Merry ChristIslam-mas ,Sabrina .
Merry ChristIslam-mas ,Aqilah .
Merry ChristIslam-mas ,Fariz .
Merry ChristIslam-mas ,Faiqah .
HUHUHU ,MERRY CHRISTISLAM-MAS EVERYONE !
And then on Sunday ,we had another party at the residence of Teban Gardens .
Notice that women in red & white ? She's the Santa Claus of the Day .
Thank you for buying all of us presents . It was so thoughtful of you .
Look at all those smiles on their faces ,we owe you Aunty (:
I ate lots&lots of stuffs(food) there ,NON-STOP !
& then I got tummy ache after that ,in your face Atiqah !
Cause the Satay was really nice but at the same time ,really Hot&Spicy .
So my stomache was like burning deep inside ,just like how my heart is (:
& Lastly ,
I will be AWAY for the next few days ,or weeks ,or maybe months .
Cause my dearest computer here is having viruses ,& it needs time to recover .
Sadly ,I don't have any medicine to help increase the rate of recovery .
So please use your white blood cells to help fight the viruses in your sytem okay (:
Lots of Y ,
Iqah
Ye ye je aku bobal ginik ,nanti besok pakai jgk . HAHA .
Anyway ,thought of deleting my Friendster soon .
Since Kak Eka said that's where most of the viruses came from .
& may be opening up a Facebook account soon .
See you there ~