<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Much Of Misses
    Date : Saturday, February 7
    Time : 8:23 PM

    Firstly ,I miss my Happy Family .
    Like I mentioned in my previous post ,they are currently fighting .
    And so far ,this has been the worst .
    Yes ,my dad had once wanted to beat up my mom .
    And fortunately ,it didn't happen .
    But this time ,he said he's not coming back .
    He said ,he ain't my mom's hubby no more .
    He said ,how could my mom do such things to him .
    And no ,my mom didn't flirt with any other guy .
    She threw my dad's shoe out of the house cause
    she's so pissed with him at that point of time .
    I think he feels that my mom doesn't want him in the house anymore .
    Not sure if he's coming back tonight . I really wished he would .
    I know this is a little too personal to be posted on an uprivatised blog .
    But this post is just to remind me of the bad times that I've
    been through when I reminisce through my archives one day .
    Hopefully this is a lesson where I learn to appreciate
    my loved ones when they are still around .

    Next ,I miss my Dearest Sister .
    She's the one whom I talk to ,whether during good or bad times .
    Now ,she's always home late ,fulfilling her job as a grown up .
    It's been days since I last talked to her .
    Now I can't share my craps with her anymore .
    I can't share my gossips about this girl at school anymore .
    I can't share my problems with her anymore .
    I can't say "I love *insert this guy's name*" to her anymore .
    I am always asleep when she got home .
    She is always asleep when I get ready for school .
    I am always away for stuffs like tuition when she's getting ready for work .
    I miss hanging out with her and her friends .

    And lastly ,I miss my Super Duper Cool Girlfriends .
    I miss our super full of craps talk .
    I miss recording Paramost videos at Fazirah's crib .
    I miss walking and singing songs together .
    I miss gossiping about the lower secs when we're bored .
    I miss us foursomes shopping at Jurong Point .
    I miss sharing food with Fazirah .
    I miss talking about guys with Asyiqin .
    I miss complaining about little stuffs to Sakinah .
    When they have Higher Malay ,I have Chemistry Remedial .
    When they are free ,I have Maths Remedial .
    When I am free ,they have Higher Malay again .
    We can only spend time on our Thursdays and Fridays .
    And maybe not anymore on Thursdays ,since Mdm Jayanthi
    is conducting Geography Remdials on Thursdays .

    A start of a new year .
    A start of something new .