<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    She Calls Me Princess
    Date : Sunday, February 1
    Time : 1:43 PM

    Friday ,got back my Maths class test 1 .
    And I managed to get 24/30 ,EUUURRRRIIKAAAAAAAAA !!
    I think this is my 2nd or 3rd time passing my Secondary Math .
    And I bet my passing marks won't last long .
    But it's weird knowing that there are somes who got 6/30 when I got 24/30 .
    Nyaahhh ! I know I am smart . Sometimessss .
    I guess the tuition that I recently attended really did help huh .

    And then had the Flag Day briefing at 12.30 till around 1.15 after school .
    Which we were unable to participate in the end ,cause we ain't 15 .
    After that had lunch ,waited for the Malay Dance Practice to start at 3.30 .
    Meanwhile ,watched Sakinah's NPCC Training ,together with Asyiqin on the 4th floor .
    All the uniform groups were there . Soldiers ,Police , & retard people .
    We were like the receptionists ,helping the lost Sec Ones look for their uniform groups .
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
    Then Asyiqin followed me for my Malay Dance Practice right until 6.15 .
    And as usual ,Kak Ira go around saying vulgars when she's pissed .
    But Friday ,she was extra vulgar .

    Then yesterday went for Hanafia's surprise birthday party at his house .
    And my face was peeling like ,eeeeewwwwwwwwww !
    The sun at Pasir Ris la ,burn my face like fire .
    It was extra windy ,but still ,extra hot (& spicy) .
    I call myself , 'Budak muka kopek-kopek' . Cool huh ? YEAHH !
    Maybe I can call Tabah for an interview ,if you people know Wak Amin ah .
    If don't know ,nevermind . & still don't get the joke ? It okay ,it's alright .

    Han was at Vivo with his friends while we people were getting things ready at home .
    And I ,had to wash the steamboat (bowl ?) ,which had coackroaches eggs inside .
    YUUUUUCCCCKKKSKKKSXSXXZSX !
    Umi la ni ,nampak telur lipas je ,campak kat aku . Haiyooooo ...
    But she calls me princess ,awwwwww !!
    And his birthday cake ,Momma baked it . How kind eh ?
    Now ,let's just get to the end la okay ,the surprise birthday party was a success .
    He was surprised ! Duhh ,that's why it's a success .

    And tomorrow ,there will be spot check at school . Damn ! I've to wear my longer skirt .

    I guess my dreams are over .
    There will never be you and me . And still ,life has to go on .
    Besides , I admit ,you and her make a perfect couple .
    And I know how it feels ,when a third party suddenly comes in and ruin everything .
    If I had a heart ,I won't be selfish .Therefore ,I will back off .
    Cause seeing you happy ,will make me even happier .

    But as for you ,I'm sorry . I don't fall for a guy that easy .
    And stop flirting with me ,cause I hate it .
    Like I said ,I am never gonna get hooked up ever again .
    I am done , and I've had enough .