<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    The Same Old Scene
    Date : Saturday, February 14
    Time : 4:16 PM

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL
    I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight Y

    I was supposed to go for 3E4's class outing today ,
    and I even cancelled my tuition for it .
    And I seriously do wanna catch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button .
    But I was kinda tired to tag along .
    Besides ,I've already informed JH yesterday that I'm not coming .
    Enjoy your yourselves okay friends .
    And I think my fingers are getting shorter .
    HAHAHA ,like as if I measured them . I-D-I-O-T .

    Anyway ,I am very very excited for the upcoming
    BBSS Jogathon '09 @ Chinese Garden .
    HAHAH ,I know it's in March and I myself don't know why I am so excited .
    Besides ,time flies by very fast these days .
    And I know I ain't that athletic type of girl but I
    really really don't wanna let myself come in 16 anymore .
    It 's either 17 ,or 15 . Cause if I do come in 16 ,I'll curse & curse on the 15th girl .
    Just like how I did on my February '08 's post .
    But believe it or not ,I was in athletics when I was still in QPS .
    HAHAHA ,shocked much ? Maybe yes ,maybe no (:

    And 3E4 is having our History test on Monday .
    I seriously wanted to study but I left my notes in my History Textbook .
    HAHAHA ,slenge .I don't even know a single thing about History .
    Except for the spelling la of course , HAHAH .
    Habes ,fail la ginik . Wish me luck okay people ,which is actually useless .
    Cause that won't make my empty brain smarter .