<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Let's Call 995 !
    Date : Tuesday, February 17
    Time : 8:00 PM

    Webcam-ing with Fazirah Y
    I witnessed a big forest fire today !
    Okay dah ,BYE !
    HAHAHAH ,lame .
    Anyway ,wanted to snap a shot of the scene ,but I was too slow to even get my phone out .
    BBSSians ,you people should've witnessed it too la ,right ? Didn't you ?
    Cause the forest was near our school building .
    The fire made ashes fall from the sky ! How cool is that ?!
    Instead of getting snow ,we get ashes ! YAY !
    Instead of getting rain ,we get ashes ! YAY !
    The ashes even got into people's food . How sad eh ?

    Anyway ,I just got a V-Day card from Fazirah just now . HAHAHA !
    Though it's only on a plain piece of cardboard ,I appreciate it .
    It says :
    You are my sunshine .
    You know you'll be my only one true bestie .
    Study hard k :D
    Love ya lots
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !
    Fazirah :D

    Sweet eh ? HAHA ,thanks Fazirah !
    & also thank you to Xin En ,Reena & Grace for your cards/gifts .
    Although no roses & none from g(a/u)ys ,I'm happy enough *bigbig smile* .
    Why the hell am I updating only now when V-Day was days ago . HAHA .

    Today ,I get to let out all my laughter after weeks of saving it .
    I made the whole canteen listen to my weirdest laugh .
    Paramost never fails to make me laugh ,especially Asyiqin who talks about the crapiest stuffs in the world .

    Iloveyou people alot alot okay ;DD