<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    It's Coming
    Date : Sunday, February 8
    Time : 5:31 PM

    Looking forward for the coming Valentine's Day .
    Although I've got no date for this special day ,I could
    still celebrate with family and friends ,right ?
    Besides ,I've never had any date for any Valentine's Day anyway .
    I'm used to it . It's okay ,it's alright .

    And I've never expected Nigel , Nadia and all those unexpected
    people to visit my blog and read my daily rants .
    Read read read but have never ever tagged . Haiyooo ...
    And thanks for the concern okay ,Nigel (:
    And he thinks my English is good ,awwww .
    That's cause I spend hours to publish just one post . HAHAH !

    And HE CAME HOME ! My dad came home this morning !
    I think my mom texted him to come home .
    Hopefully everything will work out well for you both okay (:
    Besides ,V-Day is coming . No more fighting laa ,pleaseee .

    Oh & tomorrow my sister is taking her day off .
    Hopefully I'll get to go out with her ,again . Yabadabadooo !!