You said that you've never realised the one whom have loved you truly ,
who was there right in front of you all these while ,
so went searching high and low for the right one .
You said that you wished you could turn back time ,
and then restart everything all over again ,
hoping that you won't make the same mistake as before .
You said that you felt empty when there was no one for you to love ,
no one to love you after all the mistakes you've made ,
therefore wanting someone back into your life .
You said that you're bored when there's no one to talk to ,
and I will always be there for you lending a listening ear .
But please do not ask more from me ,cause I can't anymore .
Notice all those nonsensical comments on my Friendster Profile ,
Like ," You don't use MSN ? Are you serious ? "
I had to lie cause I know what would happen if I keep on going .
And ," Oh okay ,last long then "
I had to pretend cause that's the only way for me to make him leave me alone .
I had to lie cause I need to push all those people away .
I've rejected many of them I can say ,& I don't see why it would be an exception for you .
You think I like breaking people's hearts ? I don't . I seriously don't .
I'm sorry to those but I've got no other way but to be selfish .
I can't risk myself to make others happy .
Cause I've tried once ,& I was foolish enough to even think about trying .
You asked for my opinion about you ,
and thanks alot cause you've cared about what I honestly think about you .
But what I think about you is never important .
Just be yourself , cause everyone has their flaws and all .
You are bored with your life ,& I don't deny that I myself
get bored with my life sometimes too .
But that is part of the ups and downs that we have to face in life .
No one can be happy at every minute & every second of their life .
You'll need to bear with it ,cause that's how life is .
I hope what I've said in this post would not offend you ,
but to help you live life in a more happier way .
I don't blame you for making me ending up like this .
Somehow anti-ing relationships .
But I thank you for helping me to be who I am today .
You made me strong ,stronger than before .
Thank you very much ,friend (: