<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    BATAM TRIP : DAY 2
    Date : Thursday, March 19
    Time : 9:51 PM

    On the left : And we're off for breakfast !

    On the right : The darkest out of the darkest
    -
    Kak Eka's photography

    -
    Looks kinda ugly huh ? Nahh ,I think it's gorgeous -.-

    -
    Kak Eka's beautiful photography

    -
    As usual ,I couldn't spot the camera ,even when it's right in front of me

    -
    Burok siak Iqah makan !

    -
    The beach is beautiful kanzsxzs !

    -
    YO WAZZUP ?! ; the sky ? -.-

    -
    See ,the water is clear right ?

    -
    That's the villa .

    -
    We are the survivors !

    -
    Slua tkde tinggi lagi ke ?
    -
    On the left : Aku tolak kang baru tau !

    On the right : King Of Gays (KOGs)
    -
    GO MONKEY BOY !

    -
    "AHHHHH ! Quick sand !" & then Iqah to the rescue !

    -
    There's supposed to be a small spot of rainbow up there .
    But I guess the rainbow was camera shy huh ?

    -
    The top 2 of Survivor ;BATAM
    -
    On the left : As retard as ever
    On the right : Note , I wasn't emo-ing eh ! Please la ..
    -
    Ade orang baru mati pe Iqah ?

    -
    I should learn how to appreciate money . Why ?
    Cause these poor child had to beg for maybe not even a dollar .
    & what's worst was ,they were bare-footed :(

    -
    But I still could enjoy A&W kanzxsxzs ?

    -
    Rootbeer float ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

    -
    Their Nasi Padang is different . They serve us all the dishes ,
    & if we can't finish the dish ,they'll put all of them back into the pot ;D

    -
    This was the dumb-est spiral staircase .
    How are we supposed to carry our food up ?
    & besides ,if we were wearing dresses ,people below could see ___ !

    -
    My photography ,amaciam ?