<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    BATAM TRIP : DAY 3
    Date : Thursday, March 19
    Time : 9:23 PM

    Waking up early in the morning to catch this beautiful sunrise
    -
    It may be kinda ugly on the outside ,but it's much more nicer on the inside .
    Just like my heart ,HAHHAHAH ! *vomits*
    -
    The pool which I'm about to dive in later
    -
    On the left : After swimming . Sheeeshhh ,don't look ! I'm not wearing any tops ! -.-
    On the right : Watch Paramost videos ! You better !
    -
    The room mates for 3days
    -
    Waving our last goodbye to the beautiful beach
    -
    YAY ! I got my pink mouse back !
    -
    Let's ride these home ! YEEEEHAAAWWW !
    All pictures credits to Kak Eka's Facebook account & also Kak Eka herself (: