<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Buck Up Babe
    Date : Monday, March 2
    Time : 6:36 PM

    Let's update since I'm totally freakin' bored right now(na na) . Got back my History paper today & I got 4/12 ,baaahhh ! Writing on one third of the paper got me one third of the marks . If only I could complete the other two thirds of the paper ,I could've gotten full marks !HAHAHA , dream on Atiqaahhh . This year's Common Test sucked . I failed Combined Science ,E Math ,English . & also high chances of failing my Combines Humanities . So then I only passed my MT Paper la . Die ! Shall start revising ,macam betol jee .

    Posting in bullets cause I'm not in a mood to elaborate .
    • Fazirah wants to create Hell & Earth and make Heaven & Earth bankrupt
    • Alvan thinks my sister is hot and busty
    • My weekend was great
    • IMM-ed on Saturday
    • Singapore Expo-ed on Sunday
    • Went for BikeAsia 2009 and NAFAS Travel shits
    • Passed by Munchy's Donut and the smell was really tempting
    • Didn't buy the doughnuts cause they'll spoil my appetite for dinner later
    • Dinner ,ate a whole plate of Chicken Rice ,Satay ,Dumpling and Siu Mai @ Tang Tea (Corner ?)
    • Was still so full that I skipped breakfast and only ate Lor Mai Kai for recess
    Spelling mistakes for chinese foods are hopefully forgiven .
    Will update more about yesterday ,tomorrow .
    Pictures and videos will be posted .
    Goodbye lovable ones (:

    To have people talking was not the way I wanted it to be .