I'n Begging You For Mercy
Date : Wednesday, March 25
Time : 6:04 PM
Saturday ,we went to Escape Theme Park(ETP) for the Family Day held by NHG ,which ,I do not have any idea what kind of company that is . My Dad got the free tickets from my Uncle so it would be a waste if we were not to go .I asked Fazirah to tag along ,but she was 'shy' -_______-Anyway ,it was raining that day & all the rides were ,closed ! I guess the NHG had already looked at the weather forecast huh ? So we still had to spend our money on the Carnival Games Stall in the Central Pavillion of the ETP . So ,the ETP is indirectly earning some cash la . In fact ,lots&lots of cash ! Walaoooo ,I feel so cheated :(
But at least HAUNTED II(HII) was still open . Take note ,it's HAUNTED II .They've finally renovated it & have made it more scary .On the day that I went ,there was Ms Ponti(she was a guy actually) & The Scream carrying a baby(?) in her arms . HAHAH ,like hello ,The Scream does not carry a baby laaa . Walaooo . Anyway ,'Ms' Ponti scared us to death that my sister and I even got back out of the HII . 'She' scared and chased us right until we reached the entrance again laaa ,walaooo ! & Since my dad have already went ahead ,leaving us at the back ,we didn't know whether our younger brother was with him or was he lost ,alone in the HII . Cause when 'Ms' Ponti was scaring us ,he too got scared and was sqeezing himself in between us . So we quickly hurried and sneaked behind the guy that was doing some technical checks . Well at least with him around it wouldn't be that scary . And then in the middle of nowhere ,that dumb 'The Scream with the baby" was sitting and swaying his body from side to side . Scary bodohh ! He knew that that pathway was really narrow & he just had to sit on that spot ,walaoo . So to pass that lane ,our leg must diedie hit that guy . & then purposely tilt his head when we passed some more . Haiyaaaa ... Hantu Mat Reps are very very bad . But that is part of the HII la kanxzsxz ,can't blame The Scream . And at the end of the walk-through attraction ,we got to know that our younger brother had already ran out of the HII right when he saw 'Ms' Ponti . HAHAH ,siang-siang dia sudah cabut lari . Luckily he knew where the exit was and waited for us down there . & the best part of the exit was ,you could see different expressions from the poeple when they get out of the HII . Some cried ,some laughed ,some even blanked .
And since that was the only 'ride' that was open ,we decided to try it again . That 'techinal checks guy' said ,"Aikk ,tadi betraboh klua ,skarang nk masok lagi ?" HAHAH ,but it was true la . Already such a coward ,still wanna go in . And this time around ,'Ms' Ponti was not in . She was away for lunch ,HAHA . Hey ,even banshees get hungry okay . But The Scream was still there ,and not sitting in the pathway anymore . I guess his head got hit for countless times that he decided to sit at the bench by the side of the pathway . He stoned at first ,but chased us when we've walked away . And then Iqah nak prasan Cinderella ,left her (glass) slipper and The Scream grabbed it away ,gave to the other guy and let's just end the story okay (: I got back my slipper in the end and lived happily ever after . Or else I can't possibly walk home kanzxs ;D
Anyway ,today I got chased out of the classrooms twice . Once for Social Studies ,and another for Maths ,and those two classes were back to back aaahhh ,walaooo . I was about 10 minutes late for SS ,and had to stand outside with Alvan ,Ye Yang and Farhan . We were late together la actually ,cause we were walking around the school . And then sueh siak ! Mr Lee walked pass the classroom ,asked why we were outside ,and luckily ,he walked away instead of giving us detention or any other unecessary scoldings cause if he did ,then Ms Lau will be "HAHAH ,in your face rascals !" . And as for Maths ,almost half the class got chased out cause we didn't do our holiday assignment . And coincidentally ,Mrs Jenny Chua saw me sitting around with Fazirah and Asyqin after school in the canteen yesterday ,not doing anything but playing games in Asyiqin's phone . They were as usual ,doing homeworks -.- and I ,got nags from Mrs Chua . And even after those 'nyinyinyenyeehh's ,I still didn't even touched my homeworks when I got home ,or even when I had plenty of time to do in the canteen . That was what that pissed Mrs Chua . So today ,I got more and more nags from her . She said ,"From now onwards ,you will do my work on the day itself and see me in the General Office after school to hand in your work !"
Walaooo ,every morning I've to see Mr Quek for that sign in sign out shits . And now ,every afternoon ,I've yet to see Mrs Chua to hand in my work ? Gaaaahhhh ,where's mercy people ?! I've been getting into trouble since the start of the year . First ,Mr Quek had to call my Mom to warn me that if I were to be late for the 4TH time ,I'll be getting a beta form . And heck care ,I've gotten 8 . Next ,I've to come to school by 7 and meet Mr Quek before assembly . And then cause that didn't work and I was still late for school ,he made me sign this document every morning ,recording the times that I reach school . If I were to be late once in those 60 days ,I'll be referred to the Discipline Master . And then the next call was from Mdm Fadhilah ,informing my Mom that I'll be getting a 0 for my assignment cause I didn't hand it in . And the next phone call will most probably be from Mr Quek ,to inform my Mom that I've been failing his 3 tests in a row . And that is if I were to fail his 3RD test uh ,and that's 100% guaranteed . But whatever it is ,Mr Quek always says this ,"Life is unfair ,life is never fair .If life is fair ,everyone will be driving a Black Mercedes to school" .That was what he always says to 3E4 ,always . So I shall not whine like a baby to Momma if anything does not go my way either in school ,or even outside .
Anyway ,I just got back from my tuition just now ,and there's this new guy and he's ,nice (: HAHAH ,falling for a new guy so fast huh Iqah ? Where's the old you ? Let me just say this ; That old me is dead and gone ,but the new me will be alright (:
|