This was last year ,and these guys performed this year too @ the BikeAsia 2009 event held at the Singapore Expo . Notice something ,their bikes do not have any seats . Cool or whatt ?! This was also last year ,& I managed to catch them in action but didn't manage to get them into camera . So found this on YouTube & credits to rinaz ,which btw ,I don't know who . HAHAH !
Kay ,got a lot more photos in my Mum's phone cause my dumb phone happen to drop its battery to 15% and then after a few hours gained back energy and jumped to 60% ,baaahh ! So I had to use my Mum's phone to capture the interesting displays there . Dumb phone ,just like the owner . But I'm lazy to upload it here . Maybe whenever I'm free I'll edit this post & upload the photos ah k . The video of the Germany guy who did stunts with his bike is too trapped inside my phone which is charging next door . Shall upload next time la okay ,gaahh !
& now ,I've been forgetting to talk about this & finally ,I've reminded myself not to forget & therefore I remembered to blog about this . Go on and beat around the bush Atiqah ! DUMB !
HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY VERY SPECIAL GIRLFRIEND ,
SAKINAH BTE LOKMAN
I'll love you till the end okay (:
Keep on searching for your Mr Right ,
never stop till you've found what you've been looking for .
Do not remain single for ever like how I am right now ,HAHAHA !
Just now during Physics lesson ,had to stand outside the lab
cause I didn't know the answer to Mr Quek's question .
Subash/Suthev gave us a round of applause when he saw us outside ,HAHA !
And then since 3E4 didn't know the answer to his next question ,he made the whole class run around the corridor once . He was kind enough to make us run just one round ,phewwwh !