<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Sick ,ehemehem !
    Date : Saturday, March 28
    Time : 8:09 PM

    This week's Malay Dance practice ,Kak Ira didn't come for training cause she's currently having a Musical ,Towkay Wayang ,which we were supposed to go today ,but couldn't cause we booked the tickets late . So the seniors had to train the juniors ,and honestly ,they are getting much better this week . Must have been practicing at home huh ? HAHAH ,semangat bodoh korang . But that is great la okay (: Walked home with Malyana ,Dirah and Aisyah . I was so hungry after practice and luckily ,Malyana's mum packed for her some food and I gobbled them cause they were really really delicious . Escpecially the Rendang ,ahhh ,soooo sedap ! And that night ,I was feeling sick ,after those transmitted flu disease from Asyiqin ,HEHEH . Kay ,I've to make this quick cause today is Earth Day ,and I would really love to participate . Enthu mahh ,and of course ,cause I do not want the Earth to 'die' . So let's vote for Earth and not Global warming . Did ya'll watch the ads on MTv ? No ? Kay nevermind .

    And then Friday morning ,I was feeling much more sick that I forced myself to get to school cause I need to pass my Jogathon Card to Mr Quek ,although I knew that I could pass to him on Monday . I just didn't want to make others' life difficult ah okay . And when I got to school ,I found out that 4 of my classmates were absent ,and another 2 in the sickbay by the second period ,and then another one went home . Walaooo ,only if I knew those were gonna happen ,I could have not ran to the main gate to make sure that I'm not late for school ,not look at that pig face ,not sit under the hot sun for P.E ,and not go for Malay Dance practice ! Why I ran to the front gate ? Cause I was having fever and was acting like a blurr sotong . I thought Friday's morning assembly was at the Basketball Court ,so I decided to follow these 2 'dumb as me' girls who thought that the side gate was open . And then cause the side gate wasn't open ,I had to run to the main gate to reach in time for the morning assembly .

    So after that much tiring day ,I got home ,didn't wash up ,didn't change to my shirt and shorts ,dived onto the sofa in those stinky school shirt and cullotes and slept right until 12pm . And cause I'm currently still sick ,I couldn't help Mdm Mastuty to usher the parents for today's MENDAKI event . I am truly sorry ,cikgu . And my latest post is really long huh ? Even I'm lazy to read the whole thaaannggg !