<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Is It Worth It ?
    Date : Wednesday, April 22
    Time : 6:59 PM

    Ashley Tisdale's new song ,It's Alright It's Okay from her album Guilty Pleasure .

    Today ,absent myself from school ,cause I was late . And what happens if I were to enter school ? I would be referred to the Discipline Master and there are high chances of getting suspended from school . But It's Alright It's Okay ,I could still go back home and save myself from the troubles that I've to go through if I did go to school . Besides ,today was totally not my fault . I reached the bus stop at my usual 7.05 ,the bus was late , GAAWWD ! Plus ,getting punished for something that was not my fault is a NO NO . HAHAH ,when actually it is my fault cause I didn't make myself get to the bust stop earlier ,but whatever . Anyway ,boarded the 178 with Malyana and Puiting and all other late BBSians . Reached school at around 7.25 am . Went to Mac for breakfast with Malyana ,NanaBelle and Fiiedah . And then saw some other 3E2 ,E3 & E4 at Mac . 3E1 was missing ,HAHAH . Ya'll should know why . Left at around 8.15 ,they went for school and I head home . Reached at 9am and surprisingly ,Momma didn't nag . Instead ,she said she wanted to complain to the *EOM(reverse it) for creating such rules whereby students could be suspended from school just because of latecoming . HAHAH ,GO MOMMA !

    So slacked at home ,watched Little People Big World on the Travel & Living cable channel which I've always been missing cause of school . Missed DNT lesson today :( Today we're supposed to hand in our Mechanism Toy uh walaooo . Dumb Iqah pon school . And tomorrow there will be a DNT test ,which I've yet to study . Had my afternoon nap from 1 to 3pm ,woke up and had my lunch and then off for tuition . My younger brother got punched in the eye by my other brother ,and it's now swelling really badly . And my brother is only 6 and had already got punched in the eye ? Brutal eh kaw ,HAHAH .

    *I'd get killed if the EOM reads my blog