<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Long Way To Go
    Date : Sunday, April 26
    Time : 8:16 PM

    Currently trying to complete my Russian Idol worksheet by Mr Danny Cha ,which was actually due on Friday . Hopefully I won't get another zero for this graded assignment for handing in late . So in order to complete this work ,I'll have to read a whole passage of Stalin's biography(via Yahoo.com) . And I've only read like ,a quarter of the page ?!
    ----
    Anyway ,exams are coming and I am still addicted to Pet Society . All books are still in the locker ,and History still looks like an alien to me . Currently downloading games from mobile9.com ,which obviously means that I did not complete my History assignment . HAHAH .
    Time Check : 10.04 pm