<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    April Fools' !
    Date : Wednesday, April 1
    Time : 9:26 PM

    Didn't attend school today cause I was sick and ,also because I feel like not going . Actually I was more sick for the past few days but since I wasn't getting any better ,I thought I better consult a doctor before it gets worse . Turns out that it was nothing serious ,just some typical sickness ,and I was given a two days MC ,and 5 types of medication . And sorry to QingQing ,Nadd ,Aisyah Dangdutzsx ,and whoever who caught the disease from me . That is why I'm right here at home ,isolating myself from people . Oh and Sakinah saw me when she was in 941 ,HAHAH ! HELLO SAKINAH ! Brought my sister to the market behind BBSS ,and there was nothing nice to buy :(

    Anyway ,nothing much happened these days ,just the same old scene day by day . But ,today is the April Fools' Day kanszxs ! And too bad I couldn't celebrate it with my girlfriends D: So did anyone played tricks on anyone of you ? Heh ;D Anyway ,since I'm on a two days MC ,I shall not go for lessons tomorrow ,but attend my Malay Dance pratice afterwards at 3 . HEHEH ,so I need not bore to death during lessons -.-"