<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Do Dreams Come True ?
    Date : Saturday, April 25
    Time : 8:05 PM

    Credits to SAKINAH

    Friday ,we had our MT Paper 1 and 2 ,only for the Malay and Tamil candidates . Paper 1 would always be difficult for me cause it needs thinking and my brain ,is never good at thinking . Luckily for the composition part ,I had a real-life story which I straight away note it down on paper cause or else ,I tend to forget . STM uh ,hehehe . I went blank for the letter writing and Rizuan said I'd fail cause I've been staring into the outerspace for 15 minutes . Am I that bad ? But I've never failed my Malay Language before ,so I shall ignore that then ,HAHA . The aircon was seriously cold ,and it really affected my 'already ugly' handwriting while rushing through my last sentences in my composition . Let's just hope that it's still legible for the marker to read . Paper 2 was chicken feet ,HAHAHA . Kerek pulak aku ni . Get to sleep for the last 30 minutes ,and I even dreamt of him ,OH GAAWWDDD *melts* !

    The whole examination ended at 12 and I went to meet my sister to shop at Jurong Point ,since she just got her pay . She got the cap that she wanted ,all thanks to 77TH STREET . Cause if not ,I will have to follow her go search the whole Jurong Point just for that cap until found . Went to Toh Guan after that ,lepak-ed and then went back to Jurong Point to meet Sakinah ,and also to have my Lamb Chop ,yummm ! My phone battery was flat ,as usual . And it was hard to contact Sakinah when we've finally reached Jurong Point . Sorry SKNH ! I shall go buy a new battery for my phone cause this one's already bloated with too much energy inside after over-charging it for like ,countless times ? Yeah . Kakak is currently away for 2 days ,staying over at the chalet that she and her friends had rented . GAWWDD ,life's a bore without her . So this means that I will be sleeping alone tonight . I shall pray hard before I sleep .

    No looking back ,I won't regret .