I Miss Those Old Days
Date : Wednesday, April 8
Time : 6:57 PM
I was late on Monday ,and the weird thing is that I've not yet gotten another beta form up till now . But let's just consider myself lucky la eh . I wouldn't want another beta anyway . SYF was fine ,and we achieved the BRONZE award . I thought it was at least better than a COP . Try harder for your next SYF performance la okay . Too bad ,I can't join you people cause I'd end my studies in BBSS by then ,hopefully .
Anyway ,yesterday had to stand outside for Physics lesson ,again . Iqah is always the out-standing student la kanzsx . I failed my 3rd Physics class test . And now ,let's just wait for Mr Quek's next phone call . He shouted and pointed his pointer directly at my face . We didn't answer his unnecessary question ,and hit the table with his pointer . He made that dumb thaannng bend ,himself . It should be broken by now (note the sarcasm) . *sigh* So sick and tired of school :( I can't wait to get over with this dumb secondary school life . Can't stand it anymore .
Today ,stayed back in school until 3.30 with Nad . Had to go off for tuition after that . Didn't see him at tuition today ,boooriiinnnngg ! Or else I'd be smiling and smiling non-stop ;DD I've got alot of catching ups to do in school ,after the 2 days MC and SYF . Homeworks are piling up . I guess I shall change my attitude and be more disciplined . And stop coming late again . Cause if I do ,I'd get suspended . Sekolah macam sial !
|