Leaving It All Behind
Date : Monday, April 13
Time : 7:44 PM
Thursday ,had to stand outside ,again -.- Cause I was 7 minutes late for English class . GAAAAHHHH !! After school ,went for Physics consultation right until 4 pm . Joined Diy and friends at the basketball court to watch the AAC Parade . And since I really had nothing to do and didn't wanna go home ,yet ,I waited for Sakinah until 6 .Tunggu Sakinah ke tunggu orang lain Iqah ..? HAHAHA ! And then Kakak called ,said she's in the Bukit Batok area . So met up with her and went to the shops behind BBSS ,and she bought a Surfer's Paradise for 10 bucks . Good deal huh ? Oh and before that ,Asyiqin and Fazirah had just finished their choir practice ,so they tagged along to the Bubble Tea shop . And then my dumb sister blew out my Top Secret ,arrrghhh ! But at least I can now talk about him to them . HEHEHEHE ;D Friday was fine . We were supposed to visit the new Terminal 3 at Changi Airport with all other relatives ,but I don't know why the plan didn't work out .
Saturday ,early in the morning was already a bigbig smile and a brightbright day for Iqah . Went off for tuition at 9.45 am . Aaaannndd ,I sat beside him during lessons *screaming in silence* ! And then for the next 10 minutes ,I couldn't concentrate on the lesson cause I couldn't stop smiling . HAHAH ,and I'm currently still smiling while typing this whole paragraph :D At around 4 ,went out with Kakak to BUGIS STREET ,and bought myself a bag . It was more of buying my sister the bag cause she was the one whom had chosen it ,not me . And since it was only for 15 bucks ,I thought why not ,since I don't really spend that often . Though my cash are seriously decreasing . Had our early dinner at this place which sells the best Laksa ,better than Banquet . And this one too has got cockles in it ,fuuuhhh ! The Nasi Lemak also looked good ,but the queue was really long so we decided to just get the fast and easy one ,since we will be heading to Jurong West after that . After eating ,trained to the brand new Pioneer station and thought of calling out to Sakinah but I didn't know which one was her apartment ,heh . From Pioneer station ,walked to Jurong West and saw Luqman(however his name is spelled) ! I've always been going to that Mama Shop but have never seen him before until now . HAHAH ,HI LUQMAN !!
Cabbed home since it was nearly 10pm and we were supposed to be back by then . And when we reached the carpark ,it was like a family reunion at the void deck . We alighted from the cab ,and saw our dad . Sneaked to the lift lobby cause he'll nag if he finds out that we are cabbing home . And just when we were about to cross ,Momma and my brothers appeared at the side of the other partition . We were like acting in Mission Impossible ah . So pretended like we took the train home instead of the cab ,when the taxi was obviously right in front of the 'scene' . But as usual ,we always get away with our little white lies :D
Sunday ,lazed around ,watching teevee all day long . There was Amazing Race 14 Marathon ,Cinta Fitri 2 Marathon ,CSI : Miami & New York ,Kids' Choice Awards ,Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader ,American Idol repeat telecast and lastly ,The Devil Wears Prada , HAHAH . Today was weird . Since Fazirah didn't attend her HMT Lesson ,we had our lunch at KFC . Fazirah is very rich today ;D Kay ,shall not be too detailed about this one cause someone might find out . Was talking and talking and talking about him and theeeennnn ,he appeared right in front of my eyes ,HEHEH . Ain't Fazirah's . And then on the bus ,was talking and talking and talking about Fazirah's crush ,and theeennn ,he(Fazirah's friend) appeared ,out of nowhere ! So I talked and talked and talked about him to myself at home ,hoping that he too would appear out of a sudden during tuition . But he didn't :( But at least I get to sit beside him on Saturday ,HEHEH .
Nigel says he wants to go for tuition at my place . As in the place where I go for tuition . Honestly ,he'll feel awkward cause everyone there are all Malays and there's neither Chinese nor Indians . Anyway ,I've decided to stop all these crushing on boys ,cause I don't get the point . Though I'm actually having much fun . But I just wanna live my life the way I did before . And although I know that I'll be back to the old boring life ,I'll try to get used to it . Cause that is what we call the parts and parcels of life .
|