<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    SYF '09
    Date : Sunday, April 5
    Time : 3:05 PM

    Can't wait for tomorrow's Malay Dance's SYF 2009 ,cause I get to skip lessons for the whole day ,yahooohoooo ! But actually I'd rather have the SYF on any other day cause tomorrow is also BBSS's Sports Day ,and school ends at 11 ! Walaooo . And that is the perfect time for me to spend time with my friends la ,tsk . But whatever it is ,good luck to those who are participating in the sports events . Oh and thank you very much SAKINAH ! You're the best la kay ;D I may be meeting my friends after the SYF ,but only if there's enough time for me to rush there .

    Anyway ,I've got to go right now ,cause my family and I are going to JB to see my aunt's new house .To all Malay Dance girls ,do your best and make BBSS proud okay ! Though I'm not keen that we'll be getting any ____ or any ____ awards . Tkmoh ckp la eh Iqah . But let's just try our best la kay . Tags will be replied soon ,but not now . Tataaa people !