<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    ROY ROCKS MY SOCKS !
    Date : Monday, May 4
    Time : 7:24 PM

    Firstly ,meet my new friend ROY ! HAHAHA . My sister was on the phone and I had no one to talk to . So I decided to talk and sing with my new friend whom has got no mouth and nose . He's born special ;D And if you still haven't noticed ,that's my thigh .

    1ST PICTURE : Roy says "WASSUP ?!"
    2ND PICTURE : Roy says "YO !"
    ---
    Let me share some pictures from my Pet Society . The only reason why I'm still alive in Facebook .
    This is Tyra's playroom ,the only room which is filled with stuffs among the 3 rooms that she owns in the house . Nice huh ? It's PINKILICIOUS !


    And this is Tyra ,the happiest pet living in the virtual world .


    1ST picture : That's her bedroom . It's still kinda empty though .
    2ND picture : Tyra and Asyiqin's pet ,Marsymelow . & I've yet to take a picture with SKNH's pet ,Huhuu .


    1ST PICTURE : Tyra racing through the finish line . She always comes in first by the way . HAHAHA !
    2ND PICTURE : The bathtub worth 5000 coins ,which someday I will get it ,once I have enough coins .

    ---------------------------
    I'm done with pictures . And today ,I'm supposed to hand in my Design Journal which was actually due on Wednesday . But Mr Daniel was kind enough to extend the deadline for us ,but still ,I am really testing his patience by not handing in today . I really feel sorry for Mr D for having such an irresponsible student like this brat down here .

    Anyway ,my uncle has already installed the Adobe Photoshop CS3 into my computer ,but it's too troublesome and I don't understand a single thing they say . I don't even know the basics of Photoshop ,like brightening and softening the image . Arrggghh !

    Yesterday we visited my Aunt and of course ,played with her bunny ,Pinky . And I think I contracted a virus from her . Cause I'm feeling kinda sick right after I touched her . Hopefully it'll get better by tomorrow ,cause I'll be having my English and Social Studies paper . And speaking of virus ,recently there is the Swine Flu outbreak and I was informed that it has already reached the orange alert level . I guess I shall bring along my brother's Dettol Hand Sanitizer and be the 'Hi , I am 99.99% germs free' kid in school , HAHAH .

    And Lastly ,GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SA1 !