Is It For Real ?
Date : Saturday, May 9
Time : 7:07 PM
I was doing this "Sebusuk Manakah Ketiak Kau ? (How Stinky Your Armpit Is ?)" quiz on Facebook ,requested by Kak Ani . This(below) was the actual quiz and I swear you'll laugh your ass off on these .
1.Berapa kalikah anda mandi sehari -Dua setengah kali -Mandi? Apakah itu? Sejenis kuih? -Dua kali -Sekali
2.Deodoran kau jenama ape? -Ubat Ketiak Cap Tiga Unta -Rexona -Bedak Hibka -Nivea Men
3.Adekah kau memiliki perfume? -Perfume beli kat Chow Kit, tiga botol 5 hengget. -Tak. Hari-hari aku sapu serai kat ketiak supaya wangi. -Ye. Lebih dari 2 botol. -Tidak. Aku yakin dengan bau badan semulajadiku.
4.Adakah anda memiliki kekasih? -Kekasih aku adalah ibu bapa. (Sebenarnye alasan sebab tak laku) -Ya. -Tidak. -Dulu ade tapi lepas die cium ketiak aku, terus kitorang break up.
5.Adekah anda yakin setiap kali naik LRT dan angkat ketiak untuk tahan tiang? -Ye, saya yakin sebab ketiak saya tak berbulu maka wangi. -Tak, saya selalu kepit ketiak bile masuk LRT. Kalau jatuh nasiblaaa... -Ye saye yakin kerana saya jumpe bomoh ketiak 3 kali seminggu. -Tak, saya selalu dapat tempat duduk jadi takyah tahan tiang.
6.Eh pantat la banyak pule soalan nak kene tulih. Lenguh aku. Hah, apekah kriteria utama ketiak kau? -Ketiak saya kuat berpeluh -Ketiak saya sarang ternakan ungka -Ketiak saya berbulu -Ketiak saya berkudis
7.Apakah Rukunegara yang ketiga? -Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan -Keluhuran Perlembagaan -Kedaulatan Undang-Undang -Kesopanan dan Kesusilaan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! I wasn't really sure what the last question is for ,but whateva . And if you're wondering what my result is ,it was :
Perghh ketiak kau bau cibai sial !!! Ibarat bau ungka mati dalam loji tahi lalu diseret lori sampah. Begitulah bau ketiak kau. Tak pernah mandi ke hape? Cube try ziarah bilik air tuh. Mule-mule memang susah, lama-lama jadi biase. Serius doh, dengan bau ketiak macamni, beruang pon tanak kapel ngan ko.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! Sorry to the Non-malay readers ,cause I couldn't possibly translate the whole paragraph into English ,right . Anyway ,do I really stink THAT bad ?! This quiz is seriously disgusting . Go try it yourself ,you'll have your Momma calling down a doctor for you . -----------------------------
Anyway ,yesterday was my Pure Geography Paper . It started at 10 and we're supposed to reach the examination area 10 minutes earlier . But I was too punctual that I reached right when the minute hand passed 12 . And as for the paper ,I've got nothing to say . Neither do I have anything to write . I was staring into the air ,blanked . I'm sorry Mdm Jayanthi ,but Geography is not my thaannggg . Although I loved Geography at first ,I guess I couldn't make it this time .
And today ,I'm supposed to head to Westmall to buy a gift for my Mum . But unfortunately ,she cancelled her plan to go JB with Daddy ,so I couldn't possibly bring home the gift ,walking right in front of her . Cause I thought of buying the balloon filled with helium that is on sale at Westmall ,and that ,is impossible to hide . Not sure how the hell I'm gonna go get the gift tomorrow ,but I'll think of something soon (:
Is love blooming from this simple crush ?
|