<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I'd Better Off Get Hit By A Lorry
    Date : Friday, May 22
    Time : 8:05 PM

    This is just for entertainment ,cause if I were to type out everything about the awesome
    time I've had for this week and last week ,it'll take you hours to finish reading ;D

    My beta form collection had just increased from eight to ten this morning . But whatever ,they're just beta forms . Not like as if someone died or something . Anyway ,exams are over and guess what ! I failed most of the subjects ! Aww ..try harder next time Iqah (note the sarcasm) . Arrrgghh ,I swear I hate school ,and I seriously can't stand all those tight discipline matters ,and most importantly ,those really unnecessary disciplinary actions ! They're irritating me more than that you can imagine . Next Friday will be the Parent-Teacher Meeting session (it is Friday ,right ?) ,we'll just see what happens .