<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Butterfly Fly Away
    Date : Thursday, June 4
    Time : 8:32 PM

    1ST JUNE '09

    HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO NURAZMILLIA BINTE AZMI !
    She's been my bestfriend since kindergarten ,and I'm glad that we're still keeping in touch with each other up till now . ILOVEYOU Darlaaaa ! 10 years of friendship ,and still counting Y

    ---
    2ND JUNE '09

    HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO NUR ADRIANA POH !
    Enjoy your childhood while you're still able to aye cutest .
    And have a safe trip back to Canada ,loveya !
    (she's a mix by the way ,this explains her surname)

    Look at her goldfish pout !

    No doubt ,presents make everyone happy


    And then this is my Gingerbread Man !
    We had a GingerBread Man-Making Competition during the party and the judge was of course ,the birthday girl herself .
    And I ,won 3RD Place ! HAHA ,there weren't any presents though D:

    ---
    I'm done with pictures ,and I'm sorry for the late wishes to my two dearests above . My modem has not been wanting to cooperate recently ,always disconnecting by itself whenever the phone rings . Anyway ,yesterday I didn't turn up for my Maths Supplementary class ,cause I was having sore eyes ;DD HAHAH ,you and your little white lies eh Iqah . Instead ,we headed down to IMM in the afternoon ,cause it was so damn bored at home . And I know that we have our ISPL Worksheets to complete ,but I promise I'll do it tomorrow *insert bigbig smile* .

    It's approximately 30 minutes more to Breaking The Magician's Code on AXN . Aaarrrghhh ,I can't wait . I remember watching it during my younger days ,and the magic tricks are so damn fcuking lame ah ! Magicians are actually cheaters ah walaooo ! But I still watch it anyway ,just to make sure that I don't get cheated the next time around (:

    And currently ,there's a big butterfly ranging from 5-7 inches in my living room . I couldn't possibly snap a picture of it cause my phone battery just dropped to 0.001% . Gosh ,you're such a useless phone ! And Momma said that if there's a big butterfly that suddenly appeared out from nowhere ,it means that someone we've never expected would come to visit . Who do you think it might be huh ? Mr President ,Barrack Obama ?! He might just be our Mr Head Prefect ,Eswara Velan HAHAHAH .

    Oh and about privatising my blog ,I'll give a second thought on it . Cause it's not just troubling you readers ,I'm also finding it real troublesome to get each one of your email addresses ;D