<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Go Catch It .
    Date : Saturday, June 27
    Time : 7:22 PM


    Let's make this a quick and short one ,cause SUCI is starting in only a few minutes and I've yet to take a shower ,HAHA . Kay ,watched Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen with my relatives at our nearest movie theater ,Eng Wah(WestMall) yesterday . The movie was fantastic but unfortunately I wasn't seating near my sister cause if I did ,then I would've understood the movie much better . She's usually my movie translator ,cause I can never pay full attention when watching a movie ,just like in class ;D

    Anyway ,the queue was endless I tell you . Luckily we've already booked 11 of our tickets before the movie starts ,and need not be at the back of the queue cause we were really late at that time .

    Tomorrow will be the last day of holiday ,boohooo ! And I'm currently hearing sounds of the jet practicing for NDP '09 ,flying in clouds . Gosh ,I miss NDP D:

    Oh and congratulations to Amalina ,her mum just gave birth to another daughter . Now she's got a new sister ,and I've got a new cousin . Fair and square ;)