<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Should've Done It Earlier
    Date : Tuesday, June 23
    Time : 10:46 PM

    Poll

    H1N1 cases could
    rise further as students return to schools after holidaying in flu-hit
    countries. How should schools cope?



    extend holidays : 89 % (62855)

    conduct lessons via Internet : 8 % (5427)

    students return to schools as scheduled : 3 % (2437)


    Adapted from Channelnewsasia.com

    That's the results obtained from the votings via the above website . I didn't manage to vote ,cause I was too slow . Damn ,only if I did ,then the percentage of people wanting to extend the holidays could've increased to 90% ! Maybe aje ... HAHAH ,semangat siak check bende karut ni sume ;)