<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    The End .
    Date : Tuesday, June 30
    Time : 8:12 PM


    Yesterday marks the end of my two days suspension . I can't believe that I'm saying this but it really feels better to be in the classroom despite getting all the scoldings I could get ,than to sit in front of the General Office and stare into the outer space . And since I wasn't reflecting on anything yesterday during suspension ,time flies by real slow . Not forgetting about the silence around me that really made my brain shut down ,and it was serious torture I tell you ! I tried to talk to myself ,but it totally didn't work . So I started singing to Miley's Butterfly Fly Away to bring more life in that area . And my singing started off with only whispers ,until I decided to ignore the people around me and it really got louder and louder . HAHAH ;D Luckily the other suspended guy plugged in his earpiece ,or else I couldn't possibly syiok sendiri .

    And did I mention that my suspension was until 6 ? But luckily Mr Q released me earlier at 5 ,I think . Yeah ,thanks alot ;) And of course ,thank you to all those passersby who bothered to ask me why I was stoning there . Cause at least I get to talk ! As in to communicate ,to someone else ,and not to your dumb ownself . And one of the TAs thought that I've been sitting there the whole day cause I'm being quarantined for travelling to Batam during the holidays ,HAHAHAHAHA ! Like ,wth -.-" I'm suspended from lessons you Slenge No. 3 ! HAHA . And I didn't have my recess la walao ,cause neither Mr LKP nor Mr DannyCha gave me the permission to . Well I'm not saying that they purposely didn't give me a break but like Hello ? I only had BubbleGum for my breakfast and it's not even digestable . I was dying of hunger ah ! And my suspension hours ,deduct 1 hour from it cause Mr D actually called me in for his DNT class . HAHAH ,gerek eh . Oh and thanks to Salman ,I finally understood History ! Well at least part of it ;D He even teman-ed me from 3 to 5 ,HAH . Thank you hor kawan .

    And then today ,we had our HeArts of ISPL Enrichment thingy and it was great ,despite missing 1 lesson yesterday cause of my suspension . I'll be updating about my Pet Society tomorrow ,or maybe the day after ,or maybe the week after ,or maybe the month after ,or maybe ..... HAHAH ,lame ! I wouldn't wanna update in this post cause it's already waaay too long . Well I bet you people won't even care bout my progress in Pet Society huh -.-"