<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Little Miss Late
    Date : Wednesday, June 17
    Time : 7:18 PM

    Yesterday was a great fun with the girls ,exploring Marina and Orchard . SKNH and Asyiqin shopped ,Fazirah and Iqah dropped ! HAHAH . They got their dresses ,but we went home empty-handed D: Yang lagi best ,I left my wallet with Asyiqin at the end of the day . So I had to call up my sister cause I was dying for the otah at the night market ,but wasn't having any cash with me at that time .

    Will be going to Asyiqin's crib tomorrow to get back my wallet ,and Fazirah might just tag along . At the same time ,she needed help with her blog . Not to worry ,Iqah will be on her way to rescue ! ;DD Tataaa people ~