<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    She Says I'm Cute
    Date : Sunday, July 5
    Time : 3:21 PM

    Photobucket
    ACUTE = Atiqah + Cute . HAHAHAH !
    My sister got really pissed off when I kept on saying it over and over again .

    Photobucket
    Served By: Norateekqah Ramli
    But later I realised that her name is also Ateekqah(With a different spelling of course) . So she's actually prasising herself ,and NOT me :'( HAHAHAHAHA ! Kay ,this whole thing is lame -.-
    ----------------------

    Nur Athirah Bte Jamari

    PhotobucketPhotobucket


    Finally visited this new cousin of mine yesterday . She's only about a week old and looks exactly like the rest of her siblings ,very cute . Welcome to the club Athirah !


    Got back home at around 11.30 pm ,and saw my sister cooking (??) She didn't follow us to visit Athirah btw . And then she wanted me to follow her to WestMall ,or should I say ,her friend wanted me to follow her to WestMall . My mind was filled with question marks by then ,but that's normal ,HAHA . No I mean ,who goes to WestMall in the middle of the night(???) ! And then later on my sister explained the whole thaang ; that she's actually cooking for her friends whom are working late at TimeZone(WestMall) AND also ,to meet her new Lurver Boy . Kay ,that sounded so yuckszx ! So sat down at what they call ,the WestMall steps ,until 1.15 am and headed home . That has been my first but what's weird was that my Dad actually allowed us to leave house during midnight . Was he like drunk or something ? HAHAHAH ,nahh ;)