
Sayaaaang Diyana Bte Sait banyak-banyak ;)Racial Harmony '09 was great! I wasn't snapping away though. But luckily, I got tagged by people on Facebook. Therefore, Iqah doesn't need to live with regrets, HAHA. I mean, you only celebrate Racial Harmony once a year and the next one would be on the next year. Anyway, I was all pink today ,and I mean all of it. Except for my file though, cause ehem .. HAHA. My cheongsam, sweater, bag, pouch, hair band, and not counting the stationeries inside my pencil case plus my precious phone, were all pink. And Iqah
kembang sehari laa niari after all the praisings she got, LOL.
Oh and about my surprise for SKNH, she refused to wear them cause of some 'personal reasons'. Iqah feeling so hurted, HAHAH. Kay, this surprise was a failure, cause I didn't plan them well and was totally last minute. I should really work on my planning skills huh?
Anyway, my sister just got her pay yesterday night and gave me 10 bucks. Which is actually enough for me, cause I'd had to beg Momma if I ever wanted 10 bucks from her. Surprisingly, my sister woke up together with me and talk&talk&talk till I left the house. Gerek, but it's causing me to get ready to school waay too slow. But nevermind, Iqah likes ;D
And Blogger seriously needs to go for maintenance !