<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Diarrheoa, shuckszx!
    Date : Wednesday, July 29
    Time : 10:03 PM

    Photobucket

    Currently soo exhausted after the OC Rehearsal. The whole ceremony should've ended by 6 la but because of the whole finale dance thingaay, we all got delayed. Urggh! Anyway, we had Coke at Mac (again -.-). I seriously need to cut down on visiting fast food restaurants since it's causing me to go bankrupt!

    And yesterday, 'chilled' at Fazirah's house, HAHAH. Her Mum's Tom Yam, power sekali! Walked home at around 5.30(?). Blahblahblah..

    Oh and now, my Mom and Dad is currently in Johore, visiting my aunt whom had just passed away I guess, since I wasn't at home when they left. And, found out in Monday's malay paper that the Makcik Keropok was all fake. Which makes me feel muchmuch better when I'm alone at home or when I'm walking outside ;)

    There will be dance practice tomorrow, and then another OC Rehearsal on Friday, *sigh*. And this morning, I was having a real bad stomach ache but still, forced myself to go to school. So, shit-ed in the morning and also in school. HAHAHA, tu pon kene bilang ka? But I did flush and wash my hands eh! ;D