<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I Got My Eyes On You
    Date : Sunday, July 26
    Time : 3:10 PM

    Photobucket

    Sorry for the lack of updates, I've not been on the computer these days. Tuesday night, ms didn't come home so I was oh so bored at home but thanks to Farhan's Nenek Keropok spoof message, it kept me laughing the whole night! HAHAH. Thursday, we had to skip our dance practice since there was an OC Rehearsal happening at the same time. Had my early dinner at Mac with Fazirah and Asyiqin, and then off to Lot 1 to meet my sister in the evening. My body was so worn out after all the shopping. Anyway, reached home at 9 and as usual, watched Breaking The Magician's Code on my Thursdays. & My Dad was soo irritating me that I couldn't concentrate on the show and got so pissed that I just went to sleep without watching the best part at every end of the show. Like what they say, saving the best for the last but in this whole scenario, I am soo at the loss.

    Friday, Paramost-ed at Fazirah's crib. Like finally, we get to do it once again! But it wasn't so rockin' and kickin' like how it used to be. Da veteran laa katekan.. HAHA! Stayed until 6 and then walked home. Ade mat gatalszx keja sampai lift, urggh! And surprisingly on that night, I slept at 9pm. I guess my body really needed a rest huh? Anyway, I was really late for the OC Rehearsal on Saturday. Da lambat, slenge pulak tu. Since Nadd was as late as me, I decided to enter school with her. But because I got so panicked when I remembered that I've just left the dance cd at home, I missed the stop which I was supposed to meet Nadd. HAHAH, laugh all you want. So I had to alight at the next stop which was actually muchmuch more nearer to BBSS's main gate. But then, there goes my 55 cents cause in the end, Mdm Mastuty had to drive me back home to collect the cd. Haiyo, Iqah is such a nuisance.

    After the rehearsal, Mac-ed again with the same people since I know that Momma probably has not cooked yet at home cause it's still 1pm. Asyiqin and Fazirah was reminiscing through their lower sec days whereby they used to argue, quarrel and fight with each other but then got along so well as time passes by. Trust me, they used to fight like cats and dogs whenever they meet but now, I'm so proud to see them accepting each others' flaws and all. But actually later during our journey to City Hall, they fought again. I guess that reminiscing session we had just now wasn't such a good idea after all.

    Anyway, the foursomes actually planned to watch the fireworks in the evening near the Esplanade ,and we did. Pictures will be posted as soon as SKNH uploads them on Facebook. The fireworks this year was awesome and no doubt, better than last year's. The goodie bags that they got ain't no recycling stuffs that we got last year. Urggh, I am soo not happy with this. In fact, I think Asyiqin juga sependapat dengan saya(?). And speaking of Asyiqin, I've never seen her so hyper before. She's like the nighthawk among us. And hyper=ROFLOL. HAHAH, had a great laugh with her. So trained home at around 8.40 and I got home at 10. And this morning, NanaBelle offered me to watch Kuda Kepang at JE but I'm so sorry that I couldn't tag along cause I've got lots of homework to complete :(

    You got me smiling in my sleep.