<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    No One Dares To Open The Door
    Date : Monday, July 20
    Time : 9:35 PM

    I was fasting with SKNH today ,and together with my Mum of course . It was .. fine . Iqah wasn't as whinny like how she was during lower secs . If it wasn't for SKNH ,I wouldn't possibly be a goody girl like this . Cause 'suprisingly' ,Momma don't usually pay back all those days that she has missed out during the fasting month . I'm so lucky to be blessed with wonderful friends ;D Anyway ,saw me hottaye closer than ever today ,HAHAHA .Let's skip that part ,cause I don't wanna let you guys know whoever he is . And he's a HE eh ! Not a she ,I don't like girls la ,please ;)

    And tomorrow will be Racial Harmony Day ,yessahh ! And since I'll be lending part of my wardrobe to four of my friends ,I'm only left with my cheongsam . Nevermind ,as long as it's pink ,HAHAH . Iqah will be like the fashion designer tomorrow ,putting on clothes for all her models . HAHAH .

    Oh and HOT NEWS ! I saw that Nenek Kebayan which most of us have been fussing about . I didn't know if it was actually only my imagination ,but all I know was that I saw her . I was out just now at 8.30pm to pass my ethnic costume to Peiting ,and saw that old hunched-back woman with lots of big red plastic bags in her hands . And I bet that inside are all her crepe(s) . My armpits were sweating like pigs la ! It was much much more wetter than usual . And my usual ,is not wet at all . Unless when I'm perspiring of course . My heartbeat was waaay too fast . I didn't know whether to continue with my journey to Peiting's house or whether to walk back to home . But I went with my guts ,to meet Peiting first ,cause at least I would have company than to be alone and perspiring like hell . Shall not elaborate more ,cause I myself do not wanna believe that what I saw was actually true .

    And now since SKNH has already gone offline ,I shall blog about my surprise for her tomorrow . Shafiqah(my cousin) has another similar cheongsam like mine ,cause we bought them together which was actually 4 years ago . HAHAH ,and I can still fit it ! Pheewwh . So SKNH is all about Korean this and that but since I don't have a Korean ethnic costume ,I just have to surprise her with the Chinese one . Hehehe ,sorry hor ..If only I had the Korean one ,I would definitely lend it to you ;) So tomorrow ,SKNH will be coming with her Baju Kurong ,but then I'll force her to wear the cheongsam . Alaa ,she'll confirm wanna wear it laa . I know her well ,or maybe not . We'll see what happens tomorrow . Heh ,cheeky eh Iqah ;)