<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I'm Baaack ...
    Date : Friday, July 17
    Time : 9:11 PM

    I could finally manage my impulsivity and have some self-discipline in me throughout these few days . Didn't think that I could make it cause I've been so addicted to Facebook and Pet Society but hey ,I did ! HAHA . And have I mention that I've finally pass my Combined Science(Physics) class test and also my Maths class test ? It feels so good to finally pass my Math and Science . It's been a very long time ah ,especially for Physics . The first time I passed was when I was in Sec Two ,and that was only once . Again never came ,until now .

    Anyway , since there ain't no school tomorrow ,I thought why not I blog and Facebook ,kan ? I've been kinda busy with rehearsals and practices for the upcoming BBSS Opening Ceremony these few days . And the decoration seems so grand ,unlike the usual concerts and peformances we once had in BBSS (Duhh ,Mr Tharman Shamugaratnam will be there ,dumb arse !) . And since the foursomes will be involved in the OC ,we could finally spend much more time together ,yippeee ! HAHA ,that sounded so kiddy ;)

    Dirah offered me to tag along for their Sentosa outing tomorrow ,but I thought of going for tomorrow's NE Show with my sister&friends . But then ,Sentosa confirm gerek . Oh ,let me just give it a second thought ah kay :D