
I was out to Peninsular this afternoon with the one and only ,Fiiedah ;) She texted me yesterday ,and it was seriously last minute cause I'm having my tuition this afternoon . And what's worse is that my cousin is going for tuition at the same time as mine . BTW ,she just joined the current tuition I'm attending ,so I need to show her where the place is . Or else ,I could've just simply cancelled my tuition today and make-up on Friday .
So after buying Fiiedah's stuffs ,we had to rush back to Bukit Batok to make sure that I'm on time for tuition which is at 4 . Oh and this was the only meet up when I was the first to arrive ,HAHAH . Iqah has always been the Little Miss Late but finally ,I'm early this time around . I guess my late-coming record will improve this Semester ;) Anyway ,I did make it on time for my tuition ,well actually 10 minutes late . HAHAHA . And today was great ! ;D