<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Almost There
    Date : Friday, July 3
    Time : 1:10 PM

    School was perfectly fine yesterday . I saw what/who I had to see(!!!!!) and did what I had to do ,HAHA ;) Lessons were surprisingly fun ,and I usually don't leave school without a complain . I had to leave early during our HeArts of ISPL ,cause I had to go for my Malay Dance practice . And all the Sec 1 malay students are also there ,cause it's part of their Malay Enrichment programme . The whole studio was packed with students and I've never seen that during any of our practices but of course ,all these are just temporary . Anyway ,went for my veryvery late lunch at Mac with Nadd and Asnita and had a great laugh with them ;D

    I was on the same bus as Fazirah's bus boy yesterday morning . And then Fuzzy got jealous when I told her about it ,HAHAHAHAHA ! Alaa ,she's been spending loads of time with my hottaye this week ,fair and square pe ;) Anyway ,I reached home at 8 yesterday night and watched SUCI for only 15 minutes . And at the same time ,I was feeling kinda feverish so I straight away took a shower ,had my dinner while watching Breaking The Magician's Code and straight away went to sleep after consuming a Panadol . It's been a really long time since I slept at 10.30 pm ,cause I usually go to bed at 12 :(

    And I didn't attend school this morning ,so here I am blogging . I'll be going to the Polyclinic with my sister later at 3 to get my MC ,and here are the updates of my Pet Society ;)

    ----------

    The last room totally don't make any sense ,I know . Who the hell places a bed in the bathroom ? HAHA . Well that's cause Tyra didn't have enough room to keep all her unnecessary stuffs that she bought . See those green eggs in the last picture ,they're the Mystery Faerie Eggs and it's something like our KinderJoy . You don't know what's inside ,you just bet on your luck and wish for something that's worth the amount you've spent . Tyra has already bought 20 of them which costs 350 coins each . So altogether ,she's spent 7000 coins on them . Big spender eh Tyra ...