<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    R.I.P Beloved
    Date : Tuesday, July 7
    Time : 6:31 PM

    There was a big moth in 3E4's SOP room this morning . Somehow ,I think big moths are haunting me ,HAHAH . It was really beautiful but unfortunately Standley ,our class chairperson(!) had to step on it cause the moth was sticking onto his pants and he got scared . Eh ,you're the class chairman la walaoo ! How can you kill an innocent moth who loved you so much till she didn't wanna let you go ? Plus ,she's the only one 'I know' which can stand your body odour ,no offence . HAHAHAHA . So today ,Standley was labelled as the 'Moth Murderer' . Eh ,he can be 3E4's EMINEM eh ? Get it ? Like M&M ? Oh never mind . Fyi ,the way Standley reacted to the whole situation was damn funny la ,HAHAH . And then today ,Qing Qing was super duper blur . Just like me ;)

    Ms Lau asked Qing Qing(QQ) to write Northern Ireland on the board ,and she spelled them as Northern Island ,and ...
    Ms Lau: Is that how you spell Ireland ?!
    QQ: Ah ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA............
    And then when she has already corrected the spelling ...
    Ms Lau: Now draw a line across .
    QQ: Ah ?


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I was laughing off like crazy ah down there . I tell you ,if I'm supposed to write Northern Ireland on the board ,I'd also spell it the same way as how QQ did . HAHAHA . Her blur sotong face was the cutest la ;)

    Anyway ,I walked back home this afternoon ,since I wasn't going home with Fazirah . Furthermore ,it was about to rain and the air was really cool . Iqah likes ;) Also trying to save up the value in my CEPAS card cause Momma told me to top up $10 but instead I only added in $5 and used the rest of the money to do my own spending . Bad girl ,tsktsktsk . So I might just be walking back home everyday day for these 2 weeks .

    Oh and my room has been oh so sparkly ever since my Aunt's maid decided clean our house for 2 hours every single day . She's too hardworking I must say . And she works super duper fast !