<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Kedai Mama, You're Gonna Close Down Soon!
    Date : Saturday, August 22
    Time : 9:47 PM

    21st August

    Firstly, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my dearest sister.
    3 words; You're the best!
    Photobucket
    ---
    Photobucket
    Tadaaaa~ Another trip to IKEA for this year's Raya.
    I bought: Pink storage box, Pink(& some other colours) hangers, Pink Heart-shaped Mat, Pink Carnation Plant, and lastly a Pink Vase for my new plant. Pink, pink, pink!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I♥IKEA cause IKEA♥ME, HAHAH. They even included my name in their tape. How sweet.. HAHAH.


    Sahur today, kecoh sekali. We were talking and talking like as if there's so much time left until the azan, especially my sister and I. Anyway, I was having a bit of tummy ache when I woke up in the morning cause we kinda ate the expired KenKen Cuttlefish during the dance practice yesterday, HAHAH. It tasted salty-er than usual, so I went on and checked the expiry date, just to be safe. And then it said: 31.03.2009! I was ROFLOL-ing by then cause before that I was going around telling everyone to taste it and that it is super duper nice. And then this is what I get for sharing?(!) Sorry eh korang if you guys ever get a tummy ache. Oh and HakimCareBear's reaction was very funny after knowing bout it. First he spit them out and scolded me but later swallowed them back again cause he said they're actually kinda nice, HAHAH.

    So after we've finished our rehearsal, went to Makan Syiok with Fazirah cause she was craving for some Western Food and she wants it really bad before the Puasa begins. But when we got there, the stall was closed. Kesiaaaann.. But thank you Fazirah's Mom, for treating me the Mee Bakso. So syiok ah! I guess that explains the name of the food court huh? Then reached home at 9 and then bleahh.. Oh and Fazirah spilled her Lychee drink and then a few seconds later her Mom spilled her F&N Orange. HAHAH, they got their clumsy genes from each other. And some cubes of ice went into Fazirah's shoe, LOL.

    Anyway, when I first stepped into IKEA I was like, "Kay, let the search of 'pinks' begin!". So those things above are the new pinks that I've got from IKEA. And I myself don't understand why I bought the plant. Too obsessed with pink huh? But anyway, I give my thanks to you, IKEA(?).

    Oh and lastly, I passed my Maths! Yay~ 27/40, you rock!

    I'm not trying to accuse you of anything but if you ever dare to say anything about me behind my back, you're soo gonna get it from me. You've done it once, and I don't see why you won't do it ever again.