<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    23RD AUGUST!
    Date : Sunday, August 23
    Time : 10:09 PM

    Photobucket
    B-O-R-E-D!!

    Buke today, sedaaap sekali. Yesterday's also, but today's is better. I'm currently taking good care of my flowers. Giving it lotsa love and care, aww.. And I even did some research on the plants to make sure that I provide them with the best. What else can they ask for? And that is if they can even talk. HAHAH.

    Anyway, I was supposed to follow my Mom and Dad to NOVA to choose the new set of sofa for the upcoming Raya, but I decided to stay at home and watch the Masked Megician reveal his magic's secrets instead. So now, I've got nothing else to do but to blog.

    So this coming Friday, will be heading down to KAMPUNG located at Geylang to collect the costumes for the Teacher's Day Concert. All these for Mrs Nat(you know who, the VIP), haiyaa.. Kay, got nothing else to say. Byeee~