<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Chucky Baby
    Date : Saturday, August 1
    Time : 10:15 PM

    I love this Pooh Bear of mine ;)

    I've just finished changing my blogskin. Like finally eh Dyla? HAHA. Yesterday's rehearsal was the bombszx! Had a great time laughing with Dirah, Aisha and Aida Chucky Baby. HAHAHA, you know I know eh Dirah? Oh and during our free time in the dance studio, the 'photoshoot' session really bonded the girls together. Like what Mdm Haryati said, we have our own cliques and that's not good. To get everyone together in a snapshot is not easy y'know.

    Anyway, I woke up oh so late for school which was at 6.50am. But still, I managed to get to school in time for the flag raising. Only my girlfriends know how and what I did, or should I say, what I did NOT do. Hush hush eh korang! PE, 3E4 had to run a total of 4 rounds around the school cause we didn't have a sense of urgency -.- I guess the unbearable heat that morning got me sick. After school, took a bus home with Fazirah. And thanks for the 55cents eh, HAHA. Rest, ate lunch, took a shower and then back to school for the OC Rehearsal. And I, am always 10 minutes late after everyone.

    The whole rehearsal ended at 9, waited for Fazirah and Asyiqin, Mac-ed and finally reached home at 11. And now, I've just recovered from fever but still having flu and coughs :(