What else can it be?
Date : Thursday, August 20
Time : 9:42 PM
Dance practice was fine, and tomorrow at 5,there will be a technical run-through in preparation for the Teacher's Day Concert. Gahh.. damn tired.
Combined Science(Physics), 6/25. How bout that huh? Was kinda sad when I received back my paper cause I was like improving and improving and then suddenly flunked this CA2. This was my very first time whereby I felt like breaking down when failing and not just go, "Oh, I failed". Better luck next time Iqah? Ya right. Combined Science(Chemistry), I need not say anything. Cause it's a 100% guarantee that I'll fail for that one, and as in fail really badly. My answers were all rubbish la. I don't even understand a single thing about Chemistry. And as for my Humanities, I only wrote a half page of shits for both paper. I suck, fine.
Let's skip those, and move on to my M.M.L.S collection. Guess what, I got another Mr. Nosey! Great, just great. I've still not yet gotten my Little Miss Sunshine. So I shall keep on buying until I get what I want.
|